what if in the new sailor moon reboot they don’t include pluto because of science and madness and UGH SETSUNA IS MY FAVORITE AND IF SHE ISN’T INCLUDED I WON’T WATCH THE SHOW PERIOD.
I doubt they’d do that since this new one is supposed to be more faithful to the manga. I mean by that logic Moon isn’t even a planet so why is she even a scout, much less the leader? Or say they rebooted Power Rangers but decided to get rid of Billy because some asshole said the Triceratops isn’t a dinosaur…
Well, they could add in Sailor Ceres, Sailor Sedna, Sailor Makemake, Sailor Haumea, Sailor Eris, and whatever other trans-Neptunian/dwarf planets show up.
- taterborn said: IDK WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT MAN. Science and I usually get along smashingly, but this is the one thing I won’t let it do! PLUTO IS A PLANET OKAY.
- wolfoverclocked reblogged this from countessnoir and added:
- countessnoir reblogged this from wolfoverclocked and added:
- bakedblondebuns reblogged this from countessnoir and added:
- bakedblondebuns posted this